- 'only god can judge me'
- those praying hands, possibly combined w ‘only god can judge me’
- lipstick print, usually on the neck
- any chest piece in that font, you know the one
- sleeves that mostly consist of cliche shit and that smoky effect, maybe some starz
- that straight out the flash book native american head in profile w/o being native american
Health and hygiene before modern times
- EUROPE: Why the fuck are we always getting sick? Is it demons? Is it ghosts? Is it a curse?
- EVERYBODY ELSE: Have you tried washing your ass?
Joan Rivers wasn’t the only female comedian to pave the way for female comedians.
There were others like Phyllis Diller
and Betty White
You know something else? None of these women made racist or rude remarks just for the sake of comedy. Because comedy is so much more than laughing at someone else’s appearance, ethnicity, or sexuality.
a restaurant in my hometown got a review that said the servers should “show some skin” so the owner added a potato skin special to the menu and all the proceeds from the special go to the west virginia foundation for rape information services (x)
That’s exactly the appropriate response.